What’s different about Quality First Aid and Safety?
# 1- It’s Where We Came From
After a long, fruitful accounting career in “corporate America,” Frank Damanskas knew it was time for a change. A friend and former colleague had started a van-delivered first-aid business and invited Frank to join him. It was just the change Frank sought.
For a time… The business owner received an offer he couldn’t refuse and the business was “absorbed” by a larger player in the industry. Frank and others made the transition to the new company, but were quickly disillusioned by their new employer’s business practices. They knew there was a better way to provide safety services and moved on to form QFAS.
QFAS was founded in 2001 to provide van-delivered first aid kits and supplies to clients. It was quickly apparent that clients’ needs for quality, affordable safety and first-aid services was much greater than originally expected and the QFAS team expanded its focus. Sure, we’ll still come out to your worksite to restock and organize, sanitize, and check the expiration dates of the supplies in your first aid kits. That’s our core business; however, QFAS is also your safety and first aid consultant – here to help you solve your unique problems and navigate the day-to-day challenges in your workplace.
Today, QFAS has grown in to a full-service provider of:
- First Aid Kits & Supplies,
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE),
- First Aid & Safety Training – comprehensive courses include:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Forklift & Scissorlift
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- First Aid & CPR
- GHS (Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Communication)
- Janitorial Supplies,
- Fire safety equipment and training, and
- Much more
QFAS is a Michigan-based business that serves the divergent safety needs of a variety of workplaces, including food service and retail, professional and medical offices, manufacturing facilities, and construction jobsites, to name a few.
#2 – Customer Service you can count on
In a nutshell, the desire to serve you well is at the heart of everything we do, from the first aid and safety supplies we deliver – most are made in the U.S.A. – to the service reps that visit your worksite. QFAS’ service reps are:
- Knowledgeable problem solvers – service reps bring an average of 13 years of industry-relevant experience to your worksite. All are CPR certified, and have expertise in a variety of safety-related topics.
- Consultants – service reps take the time to learn about your business. Over time, we’ve discovered that the more we know about your business, the more we can help you solve your safety-related business problems. We’re consultants at heart.
- Relationship builders – service reps work to build long-term relationships. It’s our goal to form a lifelong, collaborative partnership with you that’s based on mutual trust and respect. It’s better for both of us. Together, we’re more.
When you choose QFAS, you’ll work with a long-term team member who will help you solve your safety problems with time-proven safety products and services that are designed to add value to your business. MEET OUR TEAM
# 3- Results
At the end of the day, the QFAS team’s results speak for themselves. QFAS has:
- A 98% client retention rate; more than 98% of clients who partner with QFAS become long-term clients
- More than 1800 commercial accounts in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana
- Clients who experience more than 34% savings in the first year of service (on average)
Client Retention Rate
Average Savings in the First Year
What you can expect from the QFAS team
High quality products and service from skilled experts who:
- Take the time to learn about your unique challenges and concerns
- Sit down with you to come up with reasonable service schedules that are based on your safety, compliance, and business needs
- Offer a consultative approach to workplace safety that includes practical solutions to your workplace safety and compliance challenges
- Honor your monthly and annual budgets
- Competitive pricing without added delivery charges
- Minimum of 30-days’ notice for price increases
- Annual account reviews upon request, including an account update and a review of the service expenses that highlights relevant changes in the past 12 months
- OSHA & MIOSHA compliant cabinet fill and service
- Better service
You’ll also enjoy flexible ordering and responsive delivery, without added “same day” shipping costs – often on the same day you place your order. Experience the Quality First Aid and Safety difference for yourself.
Things you won’t experience with QFAS include:
- NO quarterly price increases – You’ll always receive fair prices; QFAS doesn’t mark-up products based on how long you’ve been a customer. In fact, it has been a number of years since the last time we increased prices for first aid supplies!
- NO service charges simply for walking into your facility or worksite – We know that spending time together is the best way to build long-term relationships and develop an understanding of your unique business needs. We certainly aren’t going to charge you to get to know you!
- NO first Aid Kit “Stuffing” – Some of our competitors restock items to the point that their customers’ first aid kits are “bursting at the seams.” With QFAS, it’s our goal to make sure you have the supplies you need when you need them. No more and no less. Our service reps are salaried, not paid commissions based on what they sell you.
- NO requests or questions that don’t seem to go anywhere – With QFAS, your question or request won’t go beyond the end of the day without a response. That’s just our way of doing business. It’s what we call the “sunset promise” and it’s part of our service-focused culture.
- NO product switching – When you need something special, you’ll get what you specified and we quoted – not a similar, but less costly substitution!
- NO new products added to your order without your permission – Of course, your QFAS service rep will introduce you to new products and services that he or she believes will help you solve your workplace safety concerns.